Monday, June 23, 2008

I'll be your dam tour guide and answer any of your dam questions...

June 23:
Hoover dam and grand canyon west rim.
The hoover dam was big...really big...really really big...I got nothing else. It was a big dam.
we did rub the angles toes to give us good luck.
It was too hot for me to remember, so heres a picture:

Then we drove to the Grand Canyon West rim to go on the Skywalk. That was breathtaking, literally. Jess and Dad were very scared to go on it at first, but when we did actually get out on it, jess was fine, but mom and dad were a little wary.


it was an amazing first view of the grand canyon. The colors were beautiful and it seemed to go on for miles. I really enjoyed that, i could have stayed on the glass bridge for hours.
I'm sorry for the incorrect date on the blog. e haven't had internet for a while, so i am trying to catch you up on everything that has happened.

No comments: