Friday, May 16, 2008

Book Spree

We just got back from borders!!! Do you think 2,431 pages will last me 5 weeks?? probably not, but we are heading to the library sometime soon!! I got six books, seven including the one i need to read for AP Lit next year. I got to use my fancy giftcard that i won in a school raffle, for $50 dollars!!! Geez, a lot of money to spend on dead trees. I am just glad i have something to do during all the long hours in the HOW.
Oh yeah, i got an AMAZING early 16th birthday present!! I've been complaining about my broken Sansa (my MP3 player) for a while now, and i was just on the verge of buying one on Ebay this weekend, but Mom and Dad surprised me tonight with a brand new 4GB Sansa! Yes! music and books... i'm set!!
I tried talking Dad into buying a portable TV and hooking a Nintendo up to it for the trip, but he wouldn't agree. ah well, i will stick with my music.
Only 5 more days of school left, actually only 2 then 3 half-days of finals!! Gosh this HOW is coming at me like a freight train...

No comments: