Thursday, May 8, 2008

No Showers!?!?!?!

Dad brought home the list of all the RV parks we'll be staying in. Some of them are in parks, like Yellowstone, others are right up on the beach. I can't wait to feel like a redneck and sit with our hot pink brand new lawn chairs in front of the HOW!


The only bad news about the parks, it that some don't have showers.... oh boy!! Just imagine 6 people living for a week without showers. Now put those same 6 people in an RV... woo!


I found out that i will be in Dunes, Oregon for my 16th birthday.

It's going to be gorgeous!! Can't wait to see the pacific ocean... i don't think I've ever seen it before... Cool!!

3 comments:

Patty said...

Hey Taylor,

How about PEE-U! Can I send you some perfume? BTW the Pacific Ocean is just the left coast Atlantic Ocean :)

love Aunt Patty

Anonymous said...

Hi Taylor,
I am enjoying reading your blog and I am looking forward to hearing all about this trip. You have a brave family!
Mrs. O'Connell

cousinjoanne said...

Hello Taylor,

We can't wait to read about your exciting vacation. Are you going to post any pictures? The route you are traveling I'm sure the scenery will be amazing. Tell everyone to have a safe & wonderful time.

love, joanne, mike & tom