Monday, May 5, 2008

Packing Problems....

Oh the joy of packing.... especially when you have a little 2' by 2' box to fit all your clothes in for 5 weeks....

That is the space my mother is allowing us to have. Let me just explain to you something. I have a walk in closet... a very large walk in closet... and i would really prefer not to wear the same clothes everyday. This is going to be very interesting. I am allowed to bring two jeans, two shorts and probably 3 shirts.... oh yippee!!

I probably sound like a brat so sorry in advance. It will get better i promise. I am super pumped for the trip... actually just pumped.. I'm getting to the super part though.

I just finished reading Stephanie Meyer's book Twilight again. And that may seem to have no relevance to the topic of this blog, but it is ligament. Stephanie Meyer placed her book's setting in the small town of Forks in Washington. She describes every detail in her book as it is in real life. So on the trip we are making a special detour up to Forks!!! That, as of right now, is the highlight of my trip!! I'm so excited to see La Push beach, Forks High school, and the beautiful green forests.

So back to studying for finals... almost done with school... just keep pushing!

4 comments:

Fols said...

T-
Cograts on your blog- I am excited to be able to read your thoughts on our big adventure....blog everyday!

Fols said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Patty said...

Hi Taylor,

This is your dad's favorite sister! Aunt Patty's sending you her wishes, this is a great idea to chronicle you thoughts, ideas, and just plain ole fleeting moments that come to you.

When LuLu and Papa took us on our travels (when we were small), I did something like what you will be doing. I can still name the location on all those nameless slides Papa took on our trip!

I'll send you more as I wake up those grey cells and remember some of the items we did (or should I say your dad did!). Taking a trip like this is so cool and fun.

Love to you !! Aunt Patty

Anonymous said...

http://www.showmecables.com/

SHOW ME CABLES RULES!!!